The programme helps to develop children's swimming-skills, water safety, and survival ability in a fun and interactive programme. Our coaches undergo the New Zealand Swim Teacher training and provide in-pool coaching.
Answers to some common questions:
- The number of children we teach at one time depends on the size of the pool
- Usually one class will swim at a time
- The class is divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced groups based on an initial assessment
- The activities are specific to the ability of each group
- The children engage well with the coaches in the water and as a result learn skills while having lots of fun
Kelly Sports coaches can come to you at your school pool or meet you off-site at a local pool.